- How do we Secure a date/book my event?
- You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , Instagram, phone (732-407-1765) or Facebook
Please check our services page to give you an idea of what you’re looking for. If you are looking for a theme that we don’t have available at the moment with can work with you of a new theme for an additional fee.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold your date upon reservation.
- All dates will be held with a deposit only!
- Deposit are non-refundable
- Balance is due 7 days prior event
- Where are we located?
We are located in East Brunswick, NJ (Central Jersey) We service all areas in NJ, Pennsylvania and few areas in NY
- Do I get to keep anything?
Everything we bring/set up for your party must be returned undamaged (tents, pillows, blankets etc.) the only item to keep are the sleep face mask provided for each kid.
- Do I get my deposit back if I cancel or postpone my event?
All deposits are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule or postpone this deposit can be used towards a new date and must be used within 6 months of the original payment. If you need to cancel or postpone dates you must notify us at least 7 days prior to your event. Less than 48 hours notification of postponing or cancelling your event will automatically make you lose your 6 months window to reschedule.
If for any Reason Everything Pretty Events needs to cancel your event you will receive the FULL REFUND of your deposit.
- Are there any additional fees?
Additional travel fee (for all events more than 20 miles outside of East Brunswick NJ)
Rush fee (for events booked less than a week in advance)
- What if a guest cancels, is there a refund for the unused set up?
We will confirm the guest count 7 days prior so if you have a guest cancel prior to that you can get a refund for that tent. In the event that you have a guest cancel after we confirmed the number of guests, there is no refund.
- What types of payments are accepted, and how much is required at booking?
- Venmo: Search Yajaira Franco
Use the 4 last digits of our phone 1765
- Personal check: Payable to Everything Pretty Events LLC
Mail to – 6 Myrtle Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- No cash payments
We accept credit card payment with an additional fee 10% of the full price of your
When is payments required?
All our parties are completely paid for up front so the day of the party you won’t have to worry about completing payments. 50% upon approval Balance due 7 days prior the event.
- Venmo: Search Yajaira Franco
- Is a Sleep-Under party cheaper?
No, sleep-under parties take the same amount of effort and time to set up and break down.
- How long does it take to set up?
Set up will take around 2-3 hours for parties of 4 to 5 tents and 4-5 hours for parties of 6-10 tents. It really depends on the number of tents and add-ons selected. We will give you an estimate of time when you book your party. Pick up takes a lot less time.
- Can the tents be set up outside?
Yes, for an additional fee. Tents cannot be used to sleep outside.
- Do you stay and host the party?
The party is for your time to enjoy, we will be back to break down.
- How big are the sleepover tents?
See exact dimensions HERE plus 24” for bed tray in front of the bed otherwise bed tray has to be on top of the bed folded.
- What if the tents don't fit the space once you come to set up?
Dimensions are provided at the time you book your event, it’s the clients responsibility to make sure they will fit the space, client will be charge for the number of tents delivered to the location even if not all the tents are set up in the space.
- Can you help us move furniture around?
No, room must be clear of all furniture, toys or any other items.
- Do you have themes for boys?
Yes, absolutely! We have themes for boy and girls also gender-neutral themes.
- Can I have combined themes for both boys and girls at the same time?
Yes, absolutely! Just keep it to two themes.
- What are the kids allow to do in the tents?
Sleep and lounge!
DO NOT allow kids to eat or drink in the set ups.
DO NOT allow kids to use slime in the set ups.
DO NOT allow kids to paint in the set ups.
- Am I responsible for any damages?
Yes, you’ll need to pay additional charges depending on damages.
- Do you provide pillows for kids to sleep with?
No, kids need to bring their own pillows (pillows are consider a personal item)
- Do you provide blankets for kids to sleep with?
Yes! Kids can use the decorative blanket to sleep with.
- How long in advance I need to book my event?
We recommend at least 4 weeks before your big day (although you can book many months in advance to ensure your date and theme is available)
- What should I expect the day of my event?
We will reach out to you the day before to confirm the time. The day of your event we will arrive 2 to 5 hours before the starting time of your event it all depends on the size of your party and the add-ons. We will set up your event and let you enjoy!
- What if the weather turns bad for my outdoor event?
We closely monitor the weather leading up to your event. For the safety of all our guests, outdoor movie night, outdoor sleep-under tent set ups and outdoor dining experiences will not happen in extreme weather conditions such as rain/wind. We will do everything possible to provide alternative dates or switch to an indoor option in the same location. Please make sure to have a plan B in case of bad weather.
- Can I get add-ons such as balloons the last minute?
Yes, we will try our absolute best to accommodate your needs.